Congleton Town Council, as a statutory consultee, represents local views on planning applications which affect the town. These are considered at the Town Planning Committee meetings which are held in the Town Hall every month and are open to the public. Observations are sent to Cheshire East Borough Council, which determines most planning applications.
If you wish to view or comment on a particular application please click here
If you have a view on a planning application which you would like the Town Council to consider please send it to for the attention of the Chief Officer, David McGifford at the Town Hall or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your views will always be considered by the Town Planning Committee before it formulates its views.
- All Members sit on the Planning Committee
- Councillor Larry Barker – Chairman
- Councillor Mrs Amanda Martin – Vice Chairman
There will be 15 minutes available at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting and including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
Upcoming Meetings – All meetings start at 7.00pm unless otherwise stated.
- Thursday 28th March 2019
- March 28, 2019: Agenda & Papers
- March 7, 2019: Additional List 25th February 2019
- March 7, 2019: Agenda & Papers
- February 7, 2019: Additional List 28th Jan 2019
- February 7, 2019: Additional List 21st Jan 2019 (2)
- February 7, 2019: Agenda & Papers
- January 24, 2019: Agenda & Papers
- January 3, 2019: Agenda & Papers
- November 22, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- October 25, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- March 7, 2019: Draft Minutes
- February 7, 2019: Final Minutes
- January 24, 2019: Final Minutes
- January 3, 2019: Final Minutes
- November 22, 2018: Final Minutes
- October 25, 2018: Final Minutes
- October 4, 2018: Final Minutes
- September 6, 2018: Final Minutes
- August 9, 2018: Final Minutes
- July 19, 2018: Final Minutes