Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on the Planning Committee:
- Councillor Amanda Martin (Chair)
- Councillor Robert Brittain (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Charles Booth
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Robert Douglas
- Councillor Suzy Firkin
1. Apologies for Absence
Members are reminded of the necessity to give apologies in advance of the meeting and to give reasons for absence.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest
Members are requested to declare both “non-pecuniary” and “pecuniary” interests
as early in the meeting as they become aware of it.
4. Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings and to provide an update on any work in progress.
5. Questions from Members of the Public Maximum 15 Minutes
A maximum of 5 mins is allowed for each application / subject.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
8. Planning Enforcement
To receive any updates on enforcement matters:
Astbury Bridge – Minute from the council meeting 7.12.23
CTC/69/2324 Resolved to request that the Chief Officer arranges a meeting with CEC’s Head of Planning for councillors to
- Understand the detail, status and value of the Section 106 agreement
- Clear understanding of any engineering issues as to why the bridge cannot be built
- Agree deliverable Highway options to improve access to the park should the bridge not be deemed to be viable
- Material to be prepared for a public consultation on the bridge, if viable, or other options if not, geographic area for consultation to be agreed
Chief Officer e-mailed a request for a meeting 13.12.23
9. Planning Applications Section 1
To note or comment as appropriate on planning applications lodged with Cheshire East Council. Section 1 is for members of the public who are wishing to comment about specific applications at the meeting.
10. Neighbourhood Plan (to follow)
To receive an update on the progress of the Neighbourhood Plan
11. Planning Appeals
To note or comment as appropriate on planning appeals lodged with Cheshire East Council.
12. Licensing Applications
To note or comment as appropriate on Licensing Applications lodged with Cheshire East Council.
To approve the proposed responses to the Cheshire East Councils
13.1 Final Draft Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document (DC SPD)
13.2 Final Draft Environmental Protection Supplementary Planning Document (EP SPD)
14. Planning Applications Section 2 (Enclosed)
To note or comment as appropriate on planning applications lodged with Cheshire East Council.