Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Serena Van Schepdael – Finance Manager/Responsible Financial Officer
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Robert Douglas (Chair)
- Councillor Charles Booth (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Robert Brittain
- Councillor Mark Edwardson
- Councillor Emma Hall
- Councillor Arabella Holland
- Councillor Heather Pearce
- Councillor Liz Wardlaw
- Councillor Richard Walton
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions (Enclosed)
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings.
• 4.1 Grant Criteria Policy Review (Presented in item 14)
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the
Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing
7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions
maybe taken at the meeting.
7. Grant Approvals and Commitments (Enclosed)
To receive a statement showing the current position as at 31st May 2023.
8. New Applications for Financial Assistance (Enclosed)
• 8.1 GR01/2324-Congleton Bath House & Physic Garden
• 8.2 GR02/2324-Congleton Museum
• 8.3 GR03/2324-Girl Guiding North West
• 8.4 GR04/2324-SOL Theatre School
• 8.5 GR05/2324-Daisy’s Dream – Cheshire East
• 8.6 GR07/2324-Congleton Area Ukraine Support Network (2 Application forms)
• 8.7 GR08/2324-Congleton Pride
• 8.8 GR10/2324-The Old Saw Mill
• 8.9 GR11/2324- Congleton Harriers
• 8.10 GR12/2324-Congleton Amateur Youth Theatre
9. New Grant Activities Monitoring Forms (Enclosed)
To receive the New Grant Activities Monitoring Forms from:
10. Management Accounts (Enclosed)
To receive the management account for year ending 31st March 2023 and to 31st May 2023.
11. Bank Reconciliation (Enclosed)
To receive and consider the bank reconciliation as at 31st May 2023.
12. Savings Account Balances (Enclosed)
To receive the Savings Account balances as at year ending 31st March 2023 and 31st May 2023.
13. List of Payments (Enclosed)
To receive and approve the Payments lists for from 1st February to 31st March 2023 and 1st April to 31st May 2023.
14. Grant Criteria Policy Update (Enclosed)
To approve the updates to the Grant Criteria Policy and recommend to Council for adoption into the Constitution.
15. ICT Policy Update (Enclosed)
To approve the updates to the ICT Policy and recommend to Council for adoption into the Constitution.
16. Supplier Invoices (Enclosed)
1. To approve payment of invoice 64001494 for £6,530 from The Police and Crime Commissioner for Cheshire which is costs for PCSO funding for quarter 4 of 2022-2023.
2. To note payment made of £7,768.58 which was to pay for Critical Illness for the 2023-2024 financial year.
17. Budget Virement Request (Enclosed)
To approve the Virement request and recommend this to Council on 10th August 2023 for approval.
18.1 Regeneration Working Group
19. Investment Signatories (Verbal Update)
To approve new signatories for the CCLA and Cambridge & Counties investment accounts.