Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
All members sit on the Council
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apologies for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest
Members are requested to declare both “non-pecuniary” and “pecuniary” interests’ as early in the meeting as they become aware of it.
4. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the
Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing
7 days prior to the meeting.
5. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to Council Business, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
6. Town Mayor’s Announcements and Engagements (Enclosed)
To receive any announcements by the Town Mayor and to receive a list of the Mayor’s engagements.
7. Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings and to provide an update on any work in progress.
8. Community Committee (Enclosed)
To receive the minutes of the Community and Environment Committee meeting held on 29th June 2023
9. Finance and Policy Committee (Enclosed)
10. Planning Committee (Enclosed)
11. Town Hall Assets and Services Committee (Enclosed)
12. Cheshire East Councillors’ Reports
To Suspend Standing Orders to allow Councillors from the principal authority to report on matters relating to or impacting on Congleton.
13.1 St Peters Church vision
To receive a presentation from representatives of St Peters Church outlining their plans for its restoration and development
13.2 Community Projects
To receive a presentation from Jo Money about Community Projects achievements and plans
To receive the External Auditor Report and Certificate for financial year 2022-2023
15. 2023-2024 Budget Virements (Enclosed)
To approve the virements as recommended by the Finance and Policy Committee
16. CCTV Earmark Reserve Spend (Enclosed)
To approve the spending from the CCTV Earmarked Reserve Spend
17. Selecting a company to create V4 of www.congleton-tc.gov.uk (Enclosed)
To approve the proposals contained within the report
18. Rotary Bonfire Request (Enclosed)
To approve to underwrite the Rotary Bonfire 2023
19. GT Security Limited Invoice (Enclosed)
To approve the payment to GT Security Limited
20. Town Hall Maintenance Plan: Roof Repairs (Enclosed)
To approve the spend of £12,000 from Capital Contingency Fund
21. Vacancy on Finance and Policy Committee (Enclosed)
To appoint a councillor onto the Finance and Policy Committee