Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Serena Van Schepdael – Finance Manager/Responsible Financial Officer
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Robert Douglas– Chair
- Councillor Russell Chadwick– Vice Chair
- Councillor Suzanne Akers Smith
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Paul Duffy
- Councillor George Hayes
- Councillor Jean Parry
- Councillor Denis Murphy
- Councillor James Smith
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the Finance & Policy Committee held on 9th June 2022.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Grant Approvals and Commitments (Enclosed)
To receive a statement showing the current position as at 31st July 2022.
8. New Applications for Financial Assistance (Enclosed Summary Report and 3 applications)
9. New Grant Activities Monitoring Forms (Enclosed 3 forms)
To receive the New Grant Activities Monitoring Forms from:
10. Management Accounts (Enclosed)
- To receive the Management Accounts to 31st July 2022
- To approve overbudget expenditure on lines:
- 241-4041 Allotments Property Maintenance
- 221-4009 Town Hall Protective Clothing
- 280-4004 Streetscape Agency Staff
- Insurance cost in all Cost Centres
- To retrospectively approve the payment of £8,111.56 to Legal and General for Critical Illness Insurance.
11. Bank Reconciliation (Enclosed)
To receive and consider the bank reconciliation as at 31st July 2022.
12. Savings Account Balances (Enclosed)
To receive the Savings Account balances as at 31st July 2022.
13. List of Payments (Enclosed)
To receive and approve the Payments lists between 1st April and 31st July 2022.