Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Serena Van Schepdael – Finance Manager/Responsible Financial Officer
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Robert Douglas (Chair)
- Councillor Charles Booth (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Robert Brittain
- Councillor Mark Edwardson
- Councillor Emma Hall
- Councillor Arabella Holland
- Councillor Heather Pearce
- Councillor Liz Wardlaw
- Councillor Richard Walton
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings
To approve and sign the minutes of the Finance and Policy Committee held on 5th October 2023
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions (Enclosed)
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the
Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing
7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions
may be taken at the meeting.
7. Grant Approvals and Commitments (Enclosed)
To receive a statement showing the current position as at 31st October 2023.
8. New Applications for Financial Assistance (Enclosed)
9. New Grant Activities Monitoring Forms
There are none.
10. Management Accounts including Budget Update (Enclosed)
To receive the management accounts to 30th September 2023.
11. Bank Reconciliation (Enclosed)
To receive and consider the bank reconciliation as at 30th September 2023.
12. Savings Account Balances (Enclosed)
To receive the Savings Account balances as at 31st October 2023.
13. List of Payments (Enclosed)
To receive and approve the Payments List from 1st September 2023 to 31st October 2023.
14. Pay Award 2023-2024 (Enclosed)
- Note the Annual Pay Agreement award for 2023-2024 in accordance with the NJC agreement.
- To note that the back pay due from 1st April 2023 to 30th November 2023 will be paid in December 2023 payroll.
- To recommend 1-2 to Council on 7th December 2023 for noting and approval.
15. Investment Update (Enclosed)
To recommend the renewal of the Cambridge and Counties Bond to Council on 7th December 2023.
16. Petty Cash Verification (Enclosed)
To note Petty Cash Verification.