Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All members sit on the Council
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apologies for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the Emergency Council meeting held on 25th November 2021.
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest
Members are requested to declare both “non-pecuniary” and “pecuniary” interests’ as early in the meeting as they become aware of it.
4. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
5. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to Council Business, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
6. Town Mayor’s Announcements (Enclosed)
To receive any announcements by the Town Mayor and to receive a list of the Mayor’s engagements.
7. Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings and to provide an update on any work in progress.
8. Youth Committee
To receive questions from members of the Youth Committee present at the meeting.
9. Community and Environment Committee (Enclosed)
10. Finance and Policy Committee (Enclosed)
11. Personnel Committee (Enclosed)
12. Planning Committee (Enclosed)
13. Town Hall Assets and Services Committee (Enclosed)
14. Cheshire East Councillors’ Reports
To Suspend Standing Orders to allow Councillors from the principal authority to report on matters relating to or impacting on Congleton.
15. Notice of Invoice Payment(Enclosed)
For Councillors to note an invoice payment exceeding £10,000 – Rotary Club.
16. Review and Amendments to the Financial Regulations (Enclosed)
To approve the updates to the Financial Regulations as recommended by the Finance and Policy Committee on 30th September 2021 and for inclusion in the Council’s constitution.
17. Budget and Precept 2022-23(Enclosed)
1: To approve the budget and precept requirement for 2022/23 as recommended by the Finance and policy Committee on 25th November 2021.
2: To approve the Ear Marked Reserve Movements and proposed spends as recommended by the Finance and Policy Committee on 25th November 2021.
18. Planning Committee Chair and Vice Chair
To agree the Chair and Vice Chair of the Planning Committee through to 31st March 2022.