Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All members sit on the Council
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apologies for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the Council meeting held on 22nd June 2022 .
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest
Members are requested to declare both “non-pecuniary” and “pecuniary” interests’ as early in the meeting as they become aware of it.
4. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
5. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to Council Business, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
6. Town Mayor’s Announcements and Engagements (Enclosed)
To receive any announcements by the Town Mayor and to receive a list of the Mayor’s engagements.
7. Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings and to provide an update on any work in progress.
8. Community and Environment Committee (Enclosed)
9. Budget Update and Budget Setting for 2023-24 (Enclosed)
To approve the requested updates to budget requirements for the financial year 2022-2023.
10. Approval of Supplier Invoice (Enclosed)
To approve payment of invoice 11700099592 from Cheshire East Council for £9,547.24 plus VAT, which is payment for CCTV Services for 2022-2023, to be paid from Budget line 303-4164 [Crime Reduction- CCTV].
11. Investment Strategy and Investment Policy 2022/23 (Enclosed)
To approve the requested updates to the Council’s Investment Strategy.
12. Bonfire and Fireworks Display (Enclosed)
To approve to underwrite the insurance costs for the Annual Rotary Bonfire Display and approve any expenditure requirements Ear Marked Reserve 346 of up to £5,000.
13. Notice of Conclusion of Audit (Enclosed)
14. Personnel Committee (Enclosed)
15. Planning Committee (Enclosed)
16. Town Hall, Assets and Services Committee (Enclosed)
17. Town Hall Hire Charges (Enclosed)
18. Cheshire East Councillors’ Reports
To Suspend Standing Orders to allow Councillors from the principal authority to report on matters relating to or impacting on Congleton.
19. Civility and Respect Pledge (Enclosed)
20. Commercial Partner Contract (Enclosed)
To receive an update from the Chief Officer.