Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith (Chair)
- Councillor Liz Wardlaw (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Robert Brittain
- Councillor Russell Chadwick
- Councillor Mark Edwardson
- Councillor Suzy Firkin
- Councillor Amanda Martin
- Councillor Susan Mead
- Councillor Heather Pearce
- Councillor Glen Williams
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting of the Town Hall, Assets and Services Committee held 6th July 2023.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions
To receive an update of outstanding actions from previous meetings including any work in progress.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
To receive any questions from Members of the Public including those received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Town Hall Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Town Hall Trading account to 31st July 2023 and to note the content of the summary report.
8. Paddling Pool Season 2023 (Enclosed)
To receive an update on paddling pool operations throughout the season.
9. Public Toilets update (Verbal)
To receive an update on the provision of public Toilets.
10. Town Hall Decarbonisation Updates (Enclosed)
To receive the report relating to Town Hall Decarbonisation.
11. Town Hall Maintenance programme and report (Enclosed)
To receive the maintenance programme and updates.
12. Town Hall Emergency Lighting (Enclosed)
To receive the Town Hall Emergency Lighting report
13. Remembrance and Christmas Projection (Enclosed)
To receive the report relating to Remembrance and Christmas Projection.
14. Information Centre Management Accounts (Enclosed)
To accept the Town Hall Trading account to May 2023 and to note the content of the summary report.