Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Ruth Burgess – Streetscape Development Manager
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on the Environment Committee:
- Councillor Suzy Firkin (Chair)
- Councillor Heather Pearce (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Charles Booth
- Councillor Dave Brown
- Councillor Sally Ann Holland
- Councillor Amanda Martin
- Councillor Susan Mead
- Councillor Heather Seddon
- Councillor Glen Williams
1. Apologies for Absence
Members are reminded of the necessity to give apologies in advance of the meeting and to give reasons for absence.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions
No outstanding actions.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the
Public, either verbally at the meeting, including those which have been received in writing
7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this Committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Decarbonisation Grant Town Hall Update (Verbal Update)
To receive an update on the decarbonisation of the Town Hall
8. Streetscape Trading Account (Enclosed)
To receive the Streetscape trading account report.
9. Streetscape Update (Enclosed)
To receive the report relating to the Streetscape KPIs and general update information.
10. CEC Green Spaces Consultation (Enclosed)
To receive the report relating to current Consultation on Greenspaces within CEC
11. Air Quality (Enclosed)
To receive the report relating to Air Quality Research within Congleton
12. Community Composting and re-use scheme (Verbal for information)
To receive the report relating Community Composting and reuse scheme within Congleton
13. Congleton In Bloom Working Group (Enclosed)
To receive the notes of the Congleton in Bloom Working Group held on 16th October, including information regarding the Town results as well as information on our thank you evening.
14. Congleton Green Working Group (Enclosed)
To receive the minutes of the minutes of the Congleton Green Working Group from the 21st September.
15. Cheshire East Report (Verbal update)
To receive a verbal update on items of interest from Cheshire East Environment and Communities Committee from Ward Councillor.