Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Ruth Burgess – Streetscape Development Manager
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on the Environment Committee:
- Councillor Suzy Firkin (Chair)
- Councillor Heather Pearce (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Charles Booth
- Councillor Dave Brown
- Councillor Sally Ann Holland
- Councillor Amanda Martin
- Councillor Susan Mead
- Councillor Heather Seddon
- Councillor Glen Williams
1. Apologies for Absence
Members are reminded of the necessity to give apologies in advance of the meeting and to give reasons for absence.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the Environment Committee held on 13th July 2023 as a correct record.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions
To send a plan of all the 30 site specific biodiversity sites to all councillors
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting, including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this Committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Streetscape Update (enclosed)
To receive the report relating to the Streetscape KPIs and general update information.
8. Wildflower Verges and Congleton Open Spaces (enclosed)
To receive the report relating to the Wildflower verges and Congleton Open Spaces
9. Green fayre (verbal)
To receive update and information on the Green Fayre.
10. Planning Check list for Sustainability (verbal)
To receive a verbal report proposing a checklist for planning
11. Update on Decarbonisation of the Town Hall (enclosed)
To receive a report on the where the Town Hall is up to regarding reducing the carbon Footprint, what has been put in place and looked into.
12. Congleton In Bloom Working Group (to follow)
To receive the notes of the Congleton in Bloom Working Group held on 15th September
13. Congleton Green Working Group (enclosed)
To receive the minutes of the minutes of the Congleton Green Working Group from the 17th August.
14. Cheshire East Report (verbal update)
To receive a verbal update on items of interest from Cheshire East Environment and Communities Committee from Ward Councillor.