Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
All members sit on the Council
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apologies for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest
Members are requested to declare both “non-pecuniary” and “pecuniary” interests’ as early in the meeting as they become aware of it.
4. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
5. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to Council Business, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
6. Town Mayor’s Announcements and Engagements (Enclosed)
To receive any announcements by the Town Mayor and to receive a list of the Mayor’s engagements.
7. Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings and to provide an update on any work in progress.
8. Community and Environment Committee (Enclosed)
9. Finance and Policy Committee (Enclosed)
10. Planning Committee (Enclosed)
11. Cheshire East Councillors’ Reports
To Suspend Standing Orders to allow Councillors from the principal authority to report on matters relating to or impacting on Congleton.
12. Unaudited Financial Statements (Enclosed)
13. Internal Audit Report (Enclosed)
To receive and approve the final Internal Audit report for year ending 31st March 2022, as recommended by the Finance and Policy Committee on 9th June 2022 ref FAP/10/2223.
14. Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) (Enclosed)
14.1 Section 1 of the AGAR: The Annual Governance Statement 21/22.
14.2 Section 2 of the AGAR: The Accounting Statements 21/22.
15. Update to Financial Regulations (Enclosed)
To receive and approve the addition to the Financial Regulations as recommended by the Finance and Policy Committee on 9th June 2022 reference FAP/13/2223 and for adoption into the constitution.
16. Approval of Annual Insurance Invoice (Enclosed)
To approve payment of the annual insurance invoice from Zurich Municipal, reference 515296579 for £20,100.47.
17. Replacement Recycling Site for Congleton (Enclosed)
To approve the proposals contained within the enclosed report.
18. Resolution to exclude members of the press and public from item 19 due to private staff process matters
19. Cash Handling Policy (Confidential Report)
To approve the adoption of the new Cash Handling Policy into the Constitution, as recommended by the Finance and Policy Committee on 9th June 2022 reference FAP/18/2223.