Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Suzy Firkin– Chair
- Councillor George Hayes– Vice Chair
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor Martin Amies
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Russell Chadwick
- Councillor Robert Douglas
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
Ex Officio Members: Councillor Margaret Gartside (Town Mayor) ,Councillor Rob Moreton (Deputy Mayor)
Printable Agenda and Reports Pack 1594KB
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting of the Town Hall, Assets and Services Committee held on 30th June 2022.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions
Progress on outstanding actions are included within the update reports in agenda items 8,10 and 12.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
To receive any questions from Members of the Public including those received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Town Hall Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Town Hall Trading account to June 2022 and to note the content of the summary report.
8. Town Hall Updates (Enclosed)
To receive updates on matters relating to the Town Hall.
9. Streetscape Services Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Streetscape Services Trading account to June 2022 and to note the content of the summary report.
10. Streetscape Services Update (Enclosed)
To receive the Streetscape Services update and comment accordingly.
11. Congleton Information Centre Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Congleton Information Centre Trading account to June 2022 and to note the content of the summary report.
12. Congleton Information Centre Updates (Enclosed)
To receive updates on matters relating to the Congleton Information Centre.