Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Suzy Firkin– Chair
- Councillor George Hayes– Vice Chair
- Councillor Martin Amies
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Russell Chadwick
- Councillor Robert Douglas
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
Ex Officio Members: Councillor Denis Murphy (Town Mayor) ,Councillor Margaret Gartside (Deputy Mayor)
Printable Agenda and Reports Pack PDF 1364KB
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting of the Town Hall, Assets and Services Committee held on 24th February 2022.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions (Verbal Update)
To receive an update of outstanding actions from previous meetings including any work in progress.
• THAS/41/2122 – The Streetscape Development Manager to arrange a tour around the Waste and Recycling Depot at Cledford Depot, Middlewich.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
To receive any questions from Members of the Public including those received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Town Hall Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Town Hall Trading account to February 2022 and to note the content of the summary report.
8. Town Hall Updates (Enclosed)
To receive updates on matters relating to the Town Hall.
9. Streetscape Services Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Streetscape Services Trading account to February 2022 and to note the content of the summary report.
10.Streetscape Services Update (Enclosed)
To receive an update report on the Town Council’s Streetscape Services.
11. Roundabout Maintenance (Enclosed)
To receive a report on maintenance required for the Tesco Express roundabout.
12. Resolution to exclude members of the press and public from item 13 due to Commercial sensitivities
13. Citizens Advice Bureau (Confidential Report)
To receive an update with regards to the Citizens Advice Bureau.