Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on the Planning Committee:
- Councillor Paul Duffy– Chair
- Councillor Amanda Martin– Vice Chair
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor Robert Douglas
- Councillor Suzy Firkin
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
- Councillor Jean Parry
- Councillor Mark Rogan
- Councillor James Smith
- Councillor Kay Wesley
Ex-Officio Members: Councillor Denis Murphy (Town Mayor), Councillor Margaret Gartside (Deputy Mayor)
Printable Agenda and Reports Pack PDF 788KB
1. Apologies for absence
Members are reminded of the necessity to give apologies in advance of the meeting and to give reasons for absence.
2. Minutes of Last Meeting (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on 9th September 2021.
3. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest
Members are requested to declare both “non-pecuniary” and “pecuniary” interests
as early in the meeting as they become aware of it.
4. Outstanding Actions (Enclosed)
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings and to provide an update on any work in progress.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Planning Applications Section 1
To note or comment as appropriate on planning applications lodged with Cheshire East Borough Council
*For members of the public who are wishing to comment about specific applications.
8. Planning Appeals
To note or comment as appropriate on planning appeals lodged with Cheshire East Borough Council.
- 20/3339 C – Congleton Autos, Newcastle Road – Change of Use – Appeal against decision to refuse planning permission.
9. Licensing Applications
To note or comment as appropriate on licensing applications lodged with Cheshire East Borough Council.
- 9.1 Miam Miam, 26 A Lawton Street, Congleton, CW12 1RS
- 9.2 Higher Ground Café Bar, 56 High Street, Congleton, CW12 1BB
- 9.3 Congleton RUFC, 78 Park Street, Congleton, CW12 1EH
10. Section 106 Updates
To receive any updates on Section 106 agreements.
11. Planning Enforcement
To receive any updates on Planning Enforcement and agree any actions.
12. Neighbourhood Plan
To receive updates for the progress for the Neighbourhood Plan.
13. Tree Preservation Orders (Enclosed)
To receive a report from Councillor Robert Douglas and comment on information on Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs).
14. December 2021 Meeting Date Change
To note the change of date of the December 2021 Planning Committee from16th December 2021 to 7pm on Tuesday 14th December 2021.
15. Planning Applications Section 2 (Enclosed)
To note or comment as appropriate on planning applications lodged with Cheshire East Borough Council.