Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Suzy Firkin– Chair
- Councillor George Hayes– Vice Chair
- Councillor Martin Amies
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Russell Chadwick
- Councillor Robert Douglas
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions (Enclosed)
To review the following outstanding actions from previous meetings and to receive an update on any work in progress.
4.1 Town Hall Statues (Chief Officer)
4.2 Hybrid Meetings (Town Hall Manager)
4.3 Provision of Services at the Town Hall (Town Hall Manager)
4.4 Market St Public Toilets (Town Hall Manager)
4.5 Inclusive Play Equipment (Streetscape Development Manager)
4.6 Tree Planting – Carbon footprint (Streetscape Development Manager))
4.7 Vehicles – Electric (Streetscape Development Manager))
4.8 Location of memorial plaques (Town Hall Manager)
4.9 Re-wilding Congleton Open spaces (Streetscape Development Manager))
4.10 Paddling Pool – re land lease (Chief Officer)
5. Questions from Members of the Public
To receive any questions from Members of the Public including those received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Town Hall Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Town Hall Trading account to 30th September 2021 and to note the content of the summary report.
8. Streetscape Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Streetscape Trading account to 30th September 2021 and to note the content of the summary report.
9. Carbon Footprint Actions and Objectives (Enclosed)
To receive a report from the Streetscape Development Manager regarding objectives, targets and actions being set for Congleton Town Council’s Carbon Footprint.
To receive a report from the Town Hall Manager on the refurbishment of the Town Hall area formerly used as the Cotton Club.
11. Resolution to exclude members of the press and public from items 12 and 13 due to Commercial Sensitivities.
12. Paddling Pool Operating Costs 2022/23 (Confidential)
To receive a report from the Town Hall Manager on the paddling pool costs fort 2021 and projected costs going forward.
13. Streetscape Contract update with Cheshire East Council (Confidential)
To receive a report from the Streetscape Development Manager regarding the on-going contract between Congleton Town Council’s Streetscape Team and Cheshire East Council, including the Mechanical Sweeper.