Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Serena Van Schepdael – Finance Manager/Responsible Financial Officer
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Robert Douglas– Chair
- Councillor Russell Chadwick– Vice Chair
- Councillor Suzanne Akers Smith
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Paul Duffy
- Councillor George Hayes
- Councillor Jean Parry
- Councillor Denis Murphy
- Councillor James Smith
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions
may be taken at the meeting.
7. Grant Approvals and Commitments (Enclosed)
To receive a statement showing the current position as at March 2023.
8. New Applications for Financial Assistance (Enclosed)
• 8.1 Grant Ref GR18/2223 Congleton West Ranger Unit
• 8.2 Grant Ref GR19/2223 4th Congleton Rainbows
• 8.3 Grant Ref GR20/2223 Guiding Association North West
9. New Grant Activities Monitoring Forms (Enclosed)
To receive the New Grant Activities Monitoring Form from:
• 9.1 Beartown Rickshaw (GR09/2223)
• 9.2 Our Gang (GR07/2223)
• 9.3 Bath House and Physic Gardens (GR01/2122)
To receive the management account to 31st January 2023
11. Bank Reconciliation (Enclosed)
To receive and consider the bank reconciliation as at 31st January 2023.
12. Savings Account Balances (Enclosed)
To receive the Savings Account balances as at 31st January 2023.
13. List of Payments (Enclosed)
To receive and approve the Payments lists for January 2023.
14. Annual Review of the Business Risk Assessment (Enclosed)
To review and approve the Business Risk Assessment for 2023/24.
15. Employer Pension Discretions Policy (Enclosed)
To approve the updated Pension Discretion Policy and recommend to Council for approval and adoption to the Constitution.
16. Second Interim Internal Audit Report 2022/23 (Enclosed)
To receive the Second interim Audit for 2022-2023.
17. Petty Cash Verification (Enclosed)
To receive the verification of the Town Council’s Petty Cash Account balance.
To receive the CIL report for 2022-2023
19. Resolution to exclude members of the press and public from item 19 due to private Aged Debtor matters