Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Ruth Burgess – Streetscape Development Manager
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on the Environment Committee:
- Councillor Suzy Firkin (Chair)
- Councillor Heather Pearce (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Charles Booth
- Councillor Dave Brown
- Councillor Sally Ann Holland
- Councillor Amanda Martin
- Councillor Susan Mead
- Councillor Heather Seddon
- Councillor Glen Williams
1. Apologies for Absence
Members are reminded of the necessity to give apologies in advance of the meeting and to give reasons for absence.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the Community and Environment Committee held on 16 February 2023 as a correct record. Note these have also been to the first Community Committee on the 29th June.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting, including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
5. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this Committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
6. Terms of Reference from Working Groups feeding into this Committee (enclosed)
To receive and consider for approval of Terms of Reference.
7. Weed Control (enclosed)
To receive the report relating to the Weed control regime within the Town Council remit.
8. Low Mow Town Update (enclosed)
To receive the report relating to Low Mow Town.
9. Streetscape Update (enclosed)
To receive the report relating to the Streetscape KPIs and general update information.
10. Decarbonisation of the Town Hall Update (enclosed)
To receive the report relating to Town Hall Decarbonisation Updates.
11. Green Fayre (verbal update)
To receive update and information on the Green Fayre.
12. Hillfields Green Space (enclosed)
To receive the report relating to Community Allotment and the new Friends group.
13. Biodiversity – next steps (enclosed)
To receive the report relating to the biodiversity plan and the next steps.
14. Cheshire East Report (verbal update)
To receive a verbal update on items of interest from Cheshire East Environment and Communities Committee from Ward Councillor.