Thursday 11th November 2021 – 7.00pm
Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Jackie MacArthur – Communities and Marketing Manager and Deputy Chief Officer
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Kay Wesley- Chair
- Councillor Sally Ann Holland– Vice Chair
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Paul Duffy
- Councillor Suzy Firkin
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
- Councillor Amanda Martin
- Councillor Rob Moreton
- Councillor Jean Parry
- Councillor Mark Rogan
1. Apologies for Absence
Members are reminded of the necessity to give apologies in advance of the meeting and to give reasons for absence.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the Community and Environment Committee held on
23rd September 2021 as a correct record.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions
These are dealt with in Agenda item 8.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting, including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this Committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Cheshire Police (Verbal Update)
To receive and consider a verbal report from Cheshire Police on Policing matters affecting Congleton.
To receive an updates paper from the Community and Environment Committee held on
23rd September 2021.
9. Anti-Social Behaviour Working Group (Enclosed)
10. Integrated Transport Working Group (Enclosed)
11. Congleton in Bloom Working Group (Verbal Update)
To receive a verbal update from the Congleton in Bloom Working Group regards the 2021 results, the Volunteer thank you evening.
12. Congleton Green Working Group (Enclosed)
13. 750 Year Celebration Working Group (Enclosed)
14. White Ribbon Working Group (Verbal Update)
To receive a verbal update from the White Ribbon Working Group on future plans.
15.Christmas in Congleton 2021 (Enclosed)
To note an update report on activities planned for Christmas in Congleton 2021.
16. Green Fayre and Climate Week (Enclosed)
To receive an update report on the Green Fayre and Climate Week.
17. Presentation on Climate Emergency Measures (To Follow)
To receive and discuss a presentation on measures and actions taken since Congleton Town Council signed a Climate Emergency in October 2019.