Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All members sit on the Council
- Councillor Denis Murphy– Town Mayor (Chair)
- Councillor Margaret Gartside– Deputy Mayor (Vice Chair)
PDF Printable Agenda and Reports Pack PDF 19419KB
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apologies for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interest
Members are requested to declare both “non-pecuniary” and “pecuniary” interests’ as early in the meeting as they become aware of it.
3. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
4. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to Council Business, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
5. Cheshire East Council – Speed Management Strategy Consultation (Enclosed)
To agree the Town Council’s response to Cheshire East Council’s Speed Management Strategy Consultation.