Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Jackie MacArthur – Communities and Marketing Manager and Deputy Chief Officer
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Kay Wesley- Chair
- Councillor Sally Ann Holland– Vice Chair
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Paul Duffy
- Councillor Suzy Firkin
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
- Councillor Amanda Martin
- Councillor Denis Murphy
- Councillor Jean Parry
- Councillor Mark Rogan
1. Apologies for Absence
Members are reminded of the necessity to give apologies in advance of the meeting and to give reasons for absence.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the Community and Environment Committee held on
22 September 2022 as a correct record.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions
These are dealt with in Agenda item 8.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the
Public, either verbally at the meeting or those which have been received in writing
7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this Committee, but no discussion or decisions
may be taken at the meeting.
7. Cheshire Police (Verbal Update)
To receive and consider a verbal report from Cheshire Police on Policing matters affecting
8. Updates from Previous Community and Environment Committee
To receive updates from the Community and Environment Committee held on 22 September 2022.
9. Anti-Social Behaviour Working Group (Verbal)
To receive an update from the Anti-Social Behaviour Working Group held on Thursday 3 November 2022. Notes of this meeting will come to the next CE meeting.
10. Congleton in Bloom Awards 2022 (Enclosed)
11. Congleton Green Working Group (Enclosed)
12. Integrated Transport Working Group (Enclosed)
13. 750 Year Celebration Working Group (Enclosed)
14. White Ribbon Working Group (Enclosed)
To receive the notes of the White Ribbon Working Group held on the 28 September 2022 and receive a short report from the group Chair on this year’s White Ribbon Campaign.
15. CEC Consultation on Town Centre Vitality Plan (Enclosed)
To consider a response to the CEC Consultation on the Town Vitality Plan. Response needed by 8 November 2022.