Congleton Town Council, as a statutory consultee, represents local views on planning applications which affect the town. These are considered at the Town Planning Committee meetings which are held in the Town Hall every month and are open to the public. Observations are sent to Cheshire East Borough Council, which determines most planning applications.
If you wish to view or comment on a particular application please click here
If you have a view on a planning application which you would like the Town Council to consider please send it to for the attention of the Chief Officer, David McGifford at the Town Hall or email email@example.com. Your views will always be considered by the Town Planning Committee before it formulates its views.
- All Members sit on the Planning Committee
- Councillor Larry Barker – Chairman
- Councillor Mrs Amanda Martin – Vice Chairman
There will be 15 minutes available at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting and including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
Upcoming Meetings – All meetings start at 7.00pm unless otherwise stated.
- Thursday 22nd November 2018
- Thursday 3rd January 2019
- Thursday 7th February 2019
- Thursday 7th March 2019
- Thursday 28th March 2019
- October 25, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- October 4, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- September 6, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- August 9, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- July 19, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- June 14, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- May 24, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- April 5, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- March 8, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- February 8, 2018: Agenda & Papers
- September 6, 2018: Draft Minutes
- August 9, 2018: Final Minutes
- July 19, 2018: Final Minutes
- June 14, 2018: Final Minutes
- May 24, 2018: Final Minutes
- April 5, 2018: Final Minutes
- March 8, 2018: Final Minutes
- February 8, 2018: Final Minutes
- January 4, 2018: Final Minutes
- November 16, 2017: Final Minutes