Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: email@example.com
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Suzy Firkin– Chair
- Councillor George Hayes– Vice Chair
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor Martin Amies
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Russell Chadwick
- Councillor Robert Douglas
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
1. Apologies for Absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting of the Town Hall, Assets and Services Committee held on 4th August 2022.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions (Enclosed)
To receive an update of outstanding actions from previous meetings including any work in progress.
04.08.22 THAS/13/2223 Paddling Pool:
Going forward any marketing material to advertise no parking and to use Town Centre car parks. Action in Progress
04.08.22 THAS/13/2223 Library Toilets
Cllr Akers Smith to contact the Cheshire East Library Services Team regarding sign posting their public toilets within the library. Action not started
5. Questions from Members of the Public
To receive any questions from Members of the Public including those received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Town Hall Trading Account (Enclosed)
8. Paddling Pool Season 2022 (Enclosed)
9. Low Carbon Energy Proposal for Congleton Town Hall (Enclosed)
10. Town Hall Roof Repairs (Enclosed)
11. Streetscape Services Trading Account (Enclosed)
12. Streetscape Services (Enclosed)
To receive the Streetscape Services update and comment accordingly.
13. Congleton Information Centre Trading Account (Enclosed)
14. Resolution to exclude members of the press and public from item 15 due to Commercial Sensitivities
15. Public Toilets (Confidential Report)
To receive the update report and agree any additional actions.