Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Suzy Firkin– Chair
- Councillor George Hayes– Vice Chair
- Councillor Martin Amies
- Councillor Suzie Akers Smith
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Russell Chadwick
- Councillor Robert Douglas
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
1. Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
2. Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
To approve and sign the minutes of the meeting of the Town Hall, Assets and Services Committee held on 4th November 2021.
3. Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
4. Outstanding Actions (Verbal Update)
To receive a verbal update of outstanding actions from previous meetings including any work in progress.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
To receive any questions from Members of the Public including those received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Town Hall Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Town Hall Trading account to 30th November 2021 and to note the content of the summary report.
8. Streetscape Trading Account (Enclosed)
To accept the Streetscape Trading account to 30th November 2021 and to note the content of the summary report.
9. Hybrid Meetings at Congleton Town Hall (Enclosed)
To receive an update report relating to recent updates and demonstration of hybrid meeting equipment.
10. Provision of Services at Congleton Town Hall (Enclosed)
To receive an update report relating to interest received for the Provision of Services at Congleton Town Hall.
11. Low Carbon Energy Proposal for Congleton Town Hall(Enclosed)
To receive a report regarding proposals to deliver carbon reducing measures within the Town Hall.
12. Streetscape Services Contract Update (Enclosed)
To receive an update report regarding on-going contract discussions with Cheshire East Council regarding the Town Council’s Streetscape Services.
13. Streetscape Services KPI Update (Enclosed)
To receive an update report regarding Streetscape Services KPIs.
14. Replacement Ride on Mowers (Enclosed)
To receive a report of the financial costings to purchase two replacement Ride on Mowers for the Streetscape Team.