Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: David McGifford – Chief Officer
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor David Brown– Chair
- Councillor James Smith– Vice Chair
- Councillor Dawn Allen
- Councillor Martin Amies
- Councillor Russell Chadwick
- Councillor Robert Douglas
- Councillor Robert Hemsley
- Councillor Sally Ann Holland
- Councillor Amanda Martin
- Councillor Kay Wesley
1. Apologies for absence.
Members are reminded of the necessity to give apologies in advance of the meeting and to give reasons for absence.
2. Minutes from Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
3. Declarations of interest
Members are requested to declare both “non-pecuniary” and “pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become aware of it.
4. Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings.
5. Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
6. Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
7. Recruitment (Verbal Update)
To receive an update on the recruitment of the Town Centre and Event Officer and the Partnership Officer.
8. Resolution to Exclude the Public and Press from Items 9 and 10
To consider passing a resolution in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, that public and press be excluded from the meeting due to private staffing matters.
9. Long Term Sickness (Confidential Report)
To receive an update on the long-term sickness of a member of staff.
10. Staffing Budget (Confidential Report to follow)
To receive an update on the staffing budget expenditure for 2021/22.