Time – 7.00pm
Location: Congleton Town Hall
Contact: Serena Van Schepdael – Finance Manager/Responsible Financial Officer
Tel: 01260 270350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following members sit on this committee:
- Councillor Robert Douglas– Chair
- Councillor Russell Chadwick– Vice Chair
- Councillor Suzanne Akers Smith
- Councillor Duncan Amies
- Councillor David Brown
- Councillor Paul Duffy
- Councillor George Hayes
- Councillor Jean Parry
- Councillor Rob Moreton
- Councillor James Smith
- Apologies for absence
Members are respectfully reminded of the necessity to submit any apology for absence in advance and to give a reason for non-attendance.
- Minutes of Previous Meetings (Enclosed)
- Declarations of Interest
Members are requested to declare both “pecuniary” and “non-pecuniary” interests as early in the meeting as they become known.
- Outstanding Actions
To review any outstanding actions from previous meetings.
- 29th July 2021 – To review the Grants and Funding Policy – This item will be included on the agenda of the next Finance and Policy Committee in November 2021.
- Questions from Members of the Public
There will be 15 minutes at each meeting to receive any questions from Members of the Public, either verbally at; the meeting including those which have been received in writing 7 days prior to the meeting.
- Urgent Items
Members may raise urgent items related to this committee, but no discussion or decisions may be taken at the meeting.
- Grant Approvals and Commitments 2021/22 (Enclosed)
To receive a statement showing the current position as at 31st July 2021.
- New Applications for Financial Assistance (Enclosed)
- New Grant Activities Monitoring Forms
To receive any New Grant Activities Monitoring forms.
To approve the updates to the Financial Regulations to recommend to Council on 21st October 2021 for inclusion in the Council’s constitution.
- Artifacts and Treasures Revaluations(Enclosed)
To receive the updated revaluations on the Council’s Artifacts and Treasures.
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit for 2021(Enclosed)
To receive the final audit for year ending 31st March 2021 from the External Auditors and to recommend to Council on 21st October 2021 for approval.
- Bonfire and Fireworks Display(Enclosed)
To approve to underwrite the insurance costs for the Annual Rotary Bonfire Display, and to recommend this to Council on 21st October 2021 that in the event of any losses Council approve the spend from Ear Marked Reserves of up to £5,000.
- First Floor Improvement Grant (Enclosed)
To agree the proposal and approve a budget code for the First Floor Improvement Grant scheme, and in accordance with our Financial Regulations, to recommend this to Council on 21st October for approval.
- Direct Debit and BACS Approval (Enclosed)
- To note the Direct Debit list
- To approve that Direct Debit payments continue for relevant suppliers
- To approve that payments by BACS transfer to pay suppliers continues
- In line with our Financial Regulations, recommend 1, 2 and 3 to Council on 21st October 2021 for approval.
- Management Accounts(Enclosed)
To receive and consider the Management Accounts 31st July 2021.
- Bank Reconciliation(Enclosed)
To receive and consider the bank reconciliation as at 31st July 2021.
- Savings Account Balances(Enclosed)
To receive and consider the Savings Account balances as at 31st July 2021.
- List of Payments (Enclosed)
To receive and approve the Payments lists between 1st July and 31st July 2021.